Scroll

Scroll

Tuesday, 17 January 2017

SECRETS OF THE NIGHT


You pose naked in the dark, dressed to kill,
and your body like an hour glass enchants me.
My eyes burn with erotic visions,
and my body is driven by a will beyond its control.
I will steal you from yourself,
the one that puts me under a spell.
And play the game of romance with you,
under the shadows of the moon light.
For I am drunk with passion,
and crazy in love.
In my arms, I will hold you like a golden harp,
and I’ll play you through the night till dawn.
I will caress your body with sensual dexterity,
please you, tease you and then seal it with a kiss.
Your moan will be, but like music to the night,
and we’ll dance to the rhythm of your song.   
As the power of love fulfills our hidden fantasies,
the night feels less normal and more divine.
This pleasure leaves us in total ecstasy,
and I release my passion, they are now yours to keep.
The mysteries of the night, the walls our silent witness,
are secrets they themselves cannot, but keep.     

By Dr O. Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment